Love Partner

Thursday 2 June 2011

Best Spas and Bras Lady - Malaysia







This is Jenny Watson. I am offering friendship, love, relationship, dating, massages, spa and hot baths. I would like to perform belly dancing as well and entertain the hot parties. I like to wear hot dresses, bikinis and party dresses. I like to receive gifts and holidays fun from my friends.
I am expert in massages also. I am good in Spa, fitness and body massages. If you are looking for good massager, please contact me. I am ready to serve massages for you. I use oil and stones for massages. I also do couple massages, single, girls, boys, or anyone. I really enjoy hot bodies, muscular, fit skin and steam bath.
Contact me, i will answer all of your questions and will write Tips, Suggestions and Body Fitness Help also.
~ Jenny Watson

Malaysia Spa and Wellness Awards 2009
Dubbed as the most prestigious awards for spas and wellness centres in Malaysia are organised by the

This once a year event had the winners selected from a pool of 163 nominations, and was judged by a group of independent judges comprising spa personalities, travel and lifestyle magazine editors and celebrities.
Let’s go straight to the winner’s list. I’ve also included the hyperlink to their official websites.
(Drum’s rolling)

No comments:

Post a Comment